Science & Engineering Education Business
This science and engineering education franchise for Kids, recognized as a top new franchise, provides educational enrichment in Bio-medicine, Computer Programming, Coding, Robotics, Engineering and Entrepreneurship for children ages 4 to14 through camps, after school programs, in-school field trips and classes.
They provide the broadest portfolio of science and engineering programs. Enter the growing children's education industry with the market-leading portfolio of programs covering the breadth of science and engineering career skills. Their focus is Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. Skills taught include Communication, Collaboration, Critical Thinking and Creativity.
The ideal owner is:
1. A small business owner currently running an education center, tutoring, robotics, or other type of enrichment business; looking to diversify revenue stream
2. Stay-at-home parent looking to get back into work. Must be heavily involved with their school's PTA and community.
3. Employees preferable in sales, marketing or business
4. Current teachers in math and science
5. A private or charter school looking to add regular science and engineering classes during the school
6. Most owners focus their time on business development, marketing & management. Some also get involved with curriculum instruction. Owners hire staff for curriculum instruction. Some do it themselves on a limited basis initially until their business ramps up.
7. Business development entails working with local public, private schools and others childrens focused organizations in offering science and engineering. The owner will find ways to bring afterschool programs, camps and in-school programs to these institutions.
8. Marketing involves generating local awareness about programs to get paying customers or parents who want to enroll their children in science and engineering programs and to get paying institutional customers as discussed above.
9. Management involves hiring and scheduling staff, customer support, overall supervision of programs and business administration.
5 Reasons to consider this science and engineering education franchise:
1. This is not the same old childrens educational franchise. They have the most comprehensive product portfolio that no other franchise can match.
2. Your smart entry into the hot childrens educational services market combining consumer and institutional sales. You can tap into both the parents disposable income and school funding!
3. Low cost, scalable business model. No need for storefront.
4. Stay ahead of the competition! They are innovating continuously to keep adding to the already comprehensive program lineup.
5. Enjoy custom fit territories and pricing to meet your budget.
Note. Serious investors only please. The business will not respond to general inquires, students or brokers. Please reply with: Your full name Home mailing address, Phone numbers and best time to contact you are required. Your information will be kept confidential and you will get quick response. Interested buyers must have a minimum net worth of at least $125,000 with $20,000 liquid for working capital.
The information contained in this ad does not constitute an offer to sell or award a franchise. Such an offer can only be made in compliance with applicable disclosure laws and a Franchise Disclosure Document. Check for current pricing and availability. Affordable Business Concepts, LLC does not make any guarantees or declarations regarding earnings. Buyer must be a US Citizen.
This is a work from home business. A full territory includes a population of 1,000,000 people.
This is a highly awarded franchise. They are one of the fastest growing top emerging franchise brands. The concept is unique with very little competition. There are several business models making it a highly flexible business. Year round programs are provided. Working with children ages 4-14 is fun!
You can start small and grow to multiple territories. The business is scalable to support your budget and capabilities.
We can help you obtain an SBA Pre-Qualification in 24 hours or refer you to franchise friendly lenders. We can also help you use 401K funds to invest in your own business without penalties.
Superior training and ongoing support Includes market planning, organizational planning, business development, marketing, hiring, operations, accounting, IT technology setup, program administration, lead management, conversion and customer relations.
This is a franchisor looking for a new quality franchisee in this area. It is not an existing business for resale but rather a starup up opportunity. Contact ABC to check for current pricing and availability. ABC makes no earnings declarations.